The Resilience and Emergency Response program ensures that the greater Stanford community is notified of critical incidents and aware of the steps we are taking to respond. This occurs in an expeditious fashion 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To ensure success, we partner with Environmental, Health & Safety, University Communications, University Information Technology, Department of Public Safety, Residential & Dining Enterprises, Department of Athletics, Physical Education & Recreation, Stanford Campus Residential Leaseholders, Office of Special Events & Protocol, and other departments to provide a robust response to critical incidents. We also work with the schools and other departments across Stanford to better understand their needs and enhance resilience before, during and after an incident.
We embrace and focus on implementing guidelines from FEMA’s Incident Command System (ICS) and use the functional cycle of Prevent, Prepare, Respond and Recover to enhance resilience across our community. To learn more about how we are enhancing resilience, our utility services, and how we can partner together today to be better prepared tomorrow, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Call 911 for the Fire Department, Police, or Emergency Medical Services
- Report critical facility and utility issues: LBRE Urgent Maintenance Line 650-723-2281
- Staff and vendors who need campus updates and need to report to campus in the event of an emergency: LBRE Emergency Information Hotline 650-725-2200 or SU Emergency information line 650-725-5555
- Report serious injuries or chemical spills: SU EHS at 650-725-9999
- Up-to-date information on campus incidents and emergencies: emergency.stanford.edu